Sunday Parish Mass is at 10am – it will also be live-streamed for those unable to attend in person. The first Sunday of the month is usually Family Mass.
Sunday Evensong will resume with Choral Evensong & Benediction on Sunday 26th September.
Sunday Services –
- 10am Parish Eucharist (with Children’s Church, Crèche and Youth Church – see Services for Children)
or Family Eucharist (usually first Sunday monthly):
6.30pm Evensong(resumes from Sunday 26th September)
Weekday Services –
- Monday 9.30am: Morning Prayer, 10am: Mass
- Tuesday 7.30pm: Compline
- Wednesday Noon: Angelus and Midday Prayer
- Thursday 9.30am Morning Prayer, 10am Mass
- Friday 6pm Mass
- Saturday 9.30am Morning Prayer, 10am Mass
After 19th July the following changes to services will take place:
- Sunday Mass at St Michael’s has reverted to one Mass at 10am which will also be livestreamed.
- Socially distanced pews will remain until at least September though people will be able to sit where they wish, as close to or at a distance from others as they feel able.
- Maskwearing will not be required, although it is encouraged for those who prefer to continue to wear a mask in a public space.
- We shan’t ask for your contact details unless we are required to do so.
- Holy Communion will continue to be distributed in one kind for the time being.
- The priests will continue to wear face coverings for the distribution of Holy Communion.
- At the giving of the peace we will continue to acknowledge one another, without any physical exchanges.
- Congregational singing will return, at first with hymns and over time with the service setting.
- Sunday Evensong will begin again in September.
- Creche, Little Angel sand Youth Group will begin again in September.
- It is hoped that refreshments after Sunday Mass will return in September.
Collections will not be taken during Mass. Please donate by card at the contactless donation point by the entrance or cash can be placed in a Gift Aid envelope and handed to a sidesperson. If you would like information about setting up a regular donation through the Parish Giving Scheme please contact the Parish Office. We are most grateful for all donations.