How to use these reflections in your prayer time
These reflections are designed to be part of daily prayer.
– Silence: Begin by keeping some quiet before God, identify what concerns you and what you are feeling and put them aside for a moment.
– Say the Lord’s Prayer, then Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be: world without end. Amen.
– Intercessions: pray for family, friends, the sick and needy, peace in our world and for the church.
– Give thanks and praise for the blessings of life.
– Pray that God will help us all to grow in His love and understanding during this Lenten season.
Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful people and inspire us with your love through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
– Read the Scripture, commentary and prayer for the day.